Finance coaching is for people who:
Who is it for?
- regularly buy things they don’t really want or need
- throw out their credit card bills without opening them
- dread seeing their bank balance
- can’t save anything
- think of their money situation with fear, shame, disgust or panic
- don’t understand what their money mindset is and how it may be holding them back
- want to address the debt in their lives but don’t know how
- want to know how to manage their money better
Why do you need it?
If any of the above issues resonate with you – you are not alone! one in ten adults in the UK spend more than they earn every month.
But – you need to get to grips with your money management!
There are various ways of dealing with your existing debt, and coaching can help you make a plan to deal with it in an effective and affordable way. However in coaching we will also explore the reasons why you got into your situation in the first place. Arguably the most important thing coaching can do for you is to shed light on the emotions you have around money and show you how to alter your thinking so as to change those emotions and relieve your stress. Then you can learn better money management, and – with my help – how you will manage your debt in a more rational way, and ensure that you don’t get into debt again!
Coaching can also help you look at decisions around career changes which will increase your wealth; or help you to fulfil a dream, like moving abroad or starting your own business, without risking your financial security.
Who is your coach?
Before I became a Life and Executive Coach I had a career in Finance as an accountant and then as a senior Finance manager, and personally I’ve also had first–hand experience of stressful money situations.
- I have spent 25 years in Finance as management accountant, Company accountant, Financial Controller, and lastly as Group Finance Operations Manager. There’s not much about finance that I haven’t seen!
- My Masters is in Organisation and Management.
- Early on in my life I also had problems and fears around my money situation
- I understand where our money mindset comes from and how this affects the wealth in our life.
- I can teach you the fundamentals of good money management
What do you get out of it?
My Coaching expertise will give you:
- clarity and control over how you want your life to be
- more awareness around your thinking and your feelings
- a knowledge of your money mindset and beliefs and how to change them for the better
- a reduction in stress and anxiety
- an understanding of budgeting and analysis of your income and expenditure
- increase in confidence and resilience
- this all results in you making better financial decisions about your life or business
- you meet your goals and create success and happiness in your life!
I’m here to tell you that even the worst debt can be managed and even the most stressful emotions around your debt can be changed. I’ve helped clients take back control of their lives through successful debt management and by changing their thoughts and emotions around money, how to make or spend it, and personal money management.
In the words of a client, Vicky:
“I’d spent a lifetime avoiding money issues and after a few sessions I felt confident enough to tackle my personal finances and literally sort my life out. The knock on effect on all areas of my life was unexpectedly positive, I felt so much more in control – of everything! Highly recommend.”